Sunday, July 29, 2012

Welcome...Love

I just moved into my new house. I never thought I would be in a place this satisfying, and fortunately I'm not talking about the location, but my mental status. Im finally happy, with me, those around me, and life overall. I have back lapses where I think of the past and those who were a part of it, but I realize I had to go through that turmoil to be where I am today. I never thought I would be able to do it, especially not on my own, but I have. My home is beautiful, my boys are beautiful, my life is beautiful, and I am beautiful. I went through what I went through not because I'm a bad person, or that individual was a bad person, but because I had to realize what was right and what was not. If I ever see them in passing, I'll be sure to thank them, because even though once upon a time I was unhappy with the way my life was, losing certain people and material things, made me realize just how great life can be. Good Day to all. Bre =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Music Right Now


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com